Emotional Intelligence (EI) A GUIDE TO EVERY ONE!!!




Emotional Intelligence (EI), often measured as an Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ), describes an ability, capacity, or skill to perceive, assess, and manage the emotions of one's self, of others, and of groups. As a relatively new area of psychological research, the definition of EI is constantly changing.
Salovey and Mayer (1990) who defined EI as “the ability to monitor one's own and others' feelings and emotions, to discriminate among them and to use this information to guide one's thinking and actions”
Anger? Love? Emotional Intelligence Test
What about Love in relationship? Hate in relationship? Grief? Terror? Anger? Jealousy? Shame? Etc? This E-IQ emotional intelligence test will show you where your emotional intelligence responses (& those of many in this culture) might be stuck and need work (via self-help or therapy). Unlike an IQ test, there is no scoring of this E-IQ emotional intelligence test that compares you with others. The below questions were selected because each would be answered in a less-than-optimum way by millions of us.
WRITE TRUE OR FALSE IN YOUR PAPER!!!! FOR EACH QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERED BELOW AND TEST HOW MUCH EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY PERSON YOU ARE??

1. T F ... I do not get angry when verbally attacked.

2. T F ... I am comfortable with others' grief, even those in close relationship to me

3. T F ... I get angry or fearful when physically threatened.

4. T F ... I am able to decide to love another and then do so.

5. T F ... I am comfortable with others' anger and hate.

6. T F ... I worry regularly in some circumstances.

7. T F ... At times and in some circumstances I feel shame.

8. T F ... My anger keeps coming back in certain situations or with specific people.

9. T F ... For some things I have done in the past, I feel guilty.

10. T F ... At times I feel degraded and humiliated.

11. T F ... Regularly I get anxious about some situations.

12. T F ... Sadness keeps recurring for me over specific issues.

13. T F ... Jealousy is sometimes a part of my life.

14. T F ... I get blue or depressed regularly.

15. T F ... In my life is stress that never ends.

16. T F ... I am comfortable hugging other adults of either sex.

17. T F ... I regularly allow my own wracking sobs and tears.

18. T F ... With a particular partner I am able to express all of the following: emotional love, physical love, words of love and lusty sexual love.

19. T F ... Once my sobs and tears have been released, I feel great.

20. T F ... I am comfortable saying the words "I love you" to men, women and children in a feeling way.


E-IQ Intelligence Test Answers: 1.T 2.T 3.T 4.T 5.T 6.F 7.F 8.F 9.F 10.F 11.F 12.F 13.F 14.F 15.F 16.T 17.T 18.T 19.T 20.T

Answers for the emotionally healthy person; questions one through five are true, questions six through fifteen are false, and questions sixteen through twenty are true.
Give Feedback !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment