Happy Friendship Day To All our Friends


Happy Friendship Day To All our Friends:


I Have collected some words about friend n friendship:



  • A friend is sweet when it is new. And it is sweeter when it is true. But you know what? It is sweetest when it is u.



  • Never abandon old friends. They r hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.



  • If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us, u can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for u.



  • Side by side or miles apart, dear friends r always close 2 the heart.



  • Friendship Is A Blessing And To All Those Who Have A Friend.It Is The Most Precious Gift God Could Ever Send..Here Is Wishing You A “happy Friendship Day”



  • On a silent night when friend r few, i close my eyes and think of u, a silent nite, a silent tear, a silent wish, dat u were here!



  • If you are in trouble, If you need a hand, Just call my number, because I'm ur friend!



Sometimes, I forget to say hi,


Sometimes, I even miss to reply,


Sometimes, my msg doesn't reach u,


But, it doesn't mean that I forget u,


I’m just giving u time to miss me!


Give Feedback !!!

2 comments:

  1. Friends Friends and Friends i miss you and there will no side effects from my side until i am alive.....
    Life is a river that always flows sometimes theres flood and sometimes it flows with speed but it flows with speed only with the ship of freinds FRIENDSHIP so let us go smoothly in the ship of freind and omit the side effects
    and look how beutiful is friendship...

    Anyway standing ovbeation to Mr. Amit sapkota and other freinds for this beutiful site which is acting as hardisk of that Friendship the ship which is flowing.
    Let us hope everybody and every moments of our friendship remain parmanently in this blog
    Happy Friedship Day to the friends of 4th batch
    te quiero

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS PRAVIN for your SUPPORT

    mero kam bhaneko matra hami beech ko event,article,gaf,photo etc post matra garne ho,jasle garda hami haru ak arka sanga tada bhayepani tesko anubhav garna naparos bhanne ho,tara tesko lagi MITRA haru sabai ko SUPPORT chahin cha!! regular visit of blog,comments on posts,mail me ur photos,article,words,gaf-suf,feelings.
    i am always ready to maintain this blog.

    ReplyDelete